Roofing and Gutter Installation Services
We are a "one-stop" roofing shop. Our services include, Consultation, Preparation, Removal, Installation and Cleanup.
1. An HM Contracting Designer will meet with you to discuss your roofing needs.
2. They will talk to you about their experience with previous jobs completed in your area.
3. You will view roofing swatches to determine best color for your house.
1. The HM Contracting Designer will get the proper township permit.
2. Procure the items needed for your Roofing and Gutter project. Items could include, shingles, gutters, aluminum flashing, leak barrier, power fan, ridge venting, and additional wood.
3. Have dumpster delivered the day of the roofing demolition.
1. Now the heavy work begins. First, we protect your house with a tarp on both the front and back.
2. Using the proper tools, we scrape up your existing roof (if two layers exist.)
3. Cleanup as we go.
1. With all the shingles gone, we patch any holes found in the wood of your roof.
2. Lay down protective barrier, aluminum flashing and leak barriers.
3. Install new shingles, replace power fan, change roof flanges and seal as we go. (electrician may be needed for proper power fan replacement.)
1. Remove all debris.
2. Magnetically sweep yard for nails.
3. Haul away the dumpster.
Removal of existing roof. (If two layers of shingles are present.)
Installation of new roof.
Removing debris including sweeping the yard, magnetically, for nails.
Boonton | Cedar Knolls | Denville | Dover | Kenvil | Lake Hiawatha | Ledgewood | Mine Hill | Montville | Morris County | Morris Plains | Morristown | Mountain Lakes | Mt Arlington | Parsippany | Pine Brook | Randolph | Rockaway | Victory Gardens | Wharton | Whippany